Are you ready to de-clutter your life so you can focus
on what's most important?
You are invited to watch my free recorded how-to Buried in Paper webinar and download the class notes. I have taught this since 2003 and it has remained my most popular webinar.
On this webinar you'll learn how to process paper and information as it comes flying into your busy life. By the end of the webinar you will know what to do with all of it. More specifically, I will share some tools and processes for helping you make decisions and know where to put things.
If you decide to implement the process you learn during my webinar, here are three tools you need to purchase before getting started:
- The Paper Tiger is a Web-based software program that is a powerful FINDING tool. With this tool, you'll be able to find anything you file or store in 5 seconds or less. I have been using it since 1995, and I have not found anything that comes close to being as effective as this. I recommend the Pro version for single users or the Business /Elite/ Unlimited versions for multiple users. When you visit The Paper Tiger website, you can read about the differences and decide which version will work best for you. In addition to helping you manage paper or other tangible items, you can also manage digital files with Digital Tiger, which comes with the Paper Tiger Online version.
- The Smead accordion 43-tab desk file sorter is essential to every office. With this tool, you can set up an effective tickler file system. You will also need some hanging files and the plastic tabs for labeling them. In addition, you may want to purchase a desktop file box that is at least 8 inches deep (the 5 inch ones are not deep enough). If you work while "on the road" from your car, you may want a portable file box. You can also place your tickler file in a nearby desk file drawer if you do not want it to be visible.
- Stacking trays (at least three of them, maybe more…depending on your circumstances)
If you are a self-starter and you don't need any assistance to implement what you've learned, you can set up your system on your own.
For those who want a little help getting started…
I've created several examples of packaged services for your consideration. If you do not see a package below that fits your needs, contact me at email@example.com and I will customize a package just for you.
Regardless of which package you choose, you will need to purchase the items recommended above before our first appointment.
To discuss your needs, fee structure and payment terms, please schedule a no-obligation call with me here.
Mini Paper Tiger Package:
- Attend my FREE Buried in Paper webinar (or view a recent recorded webinar) and learn how to effectively process paper and information so you can get rid of that paper pile-up forever! (This is also where you'll learn how to create an effective tickler system.)
- Purchase the Paper Tiger software program here. Then visit The Paper Tiger support page here to access recorded online tutorials that will help you get started.
- If you prefer one-on-one assistance, select a Paper Tiger Expert who can help you implement your set-up.
- If you'd like to discuss ways in which I can assist you, I offer business and personal coaching,productivity consulting, and relationship marketing consulting. Click here to schedule a complimentary no-obligation phone call with me to discuss your needs.
If you'd like more information on organization and productivity, click here for recommended reading on the topics of Organization & Time Management, Personal Growth, Business, Relationships, and Finances.
We also offer links to various sites because they offer good products, services, and information. Paauwerfully Organized donates 10% of proceeds from affiliate links to human service organizations. We hope you'll benefit from visiting these links to business services, organizations, tools, reference materials, and more.
I hope that you'll check out the ways we can help you in your professional and personal life by teaching you organizational and productivity skills, so that you'll be less stressed, more productive and have more time for what's important to YOU.
Just remember, being disorganized isn't a character flaw – you've just never learned the right skills and systems to help you. But now you have the opportunity to receive all the training and tools you need, so don't waste another minute. Turn those piles into files, and find anything you've filed in FIVE SECONDS or less!
Learn the secrets top executives and profes-sionals use to stay focused on what's most important. Click here to access article archives.